UTC has partnered with the leaders in phone communication systems to provide our clients with the latest in technology for all their communication needs. Please see some of our latest offerings. To inquire about your specific needs please email us now.
We sell and service phone systems
A single source contacts for all your communication needs
Engagement Can Accelerate Growth and Revolutionize How You Do Business
- Transform the way you conduct business by creating a seamless engagement experience for your customers and employees. Regardless of their locations, devices, or applications, users can have telephony, messaging, conferencing, contact center, video, and unified communications”all in a flexible platform.
- Protect your investment with a solution that easily and affordably scales as your communications needs change. Starting with as few as five users and systems that expand to 3,000 users, at a single site or up to 150 locations. Plus system that grow to 50,000 users to multiple endpoints.
- Enable your mobile workforce to collaborate and promote communication to any place, any time, and on any device.
- Reduce IT overhead with true plug and play that effortlessly rolls out applications to your staff. WebRTC applications provide click-to-call capabilities from Google for Work, Salesforce.com, and Microsoft Office 365.
- Rely on support services to optimize your solutions performance. We can help you maximize system uptime and protect your investment.
- Accelerate growth by using a complete solution to create seamless engagement throughout your business.
Avaya 9500 Telephones
9508 Digital Deskphone
This phone has a large, easy-to-read display, and provides multiple feature keys, speed dials, and call logs. This phone provides 24 configurable feature buttons on three levels, a two-way speakerphone, active call appearances for easier call handling, wired and wireless headset support, a context-sensitive interface, and a four-way navigation cluster.
9504 Digital Deskphone
The 9504 Digital Deskphone is designed for light phone users with straightforward needs. It offers 12 administrable feature buttons, high-quality speakerphone, wired and wireless headset support, a context-sensitive interface, and a four-way navigation cluster.
Avaya 1600 Telephones
1603 SW IP Deskphone
Designed for users with basic communication needs, this model includes all of the 1603’s features, but has an extra 10/100 Ethernet port for a co-located laptop or PC.
1608 IP Deskphone
Also for users with basic communication needs, the 1608 supports eight line appearances/feature keys with dual LEDs. It includes several fixed feature keys for common tasks, including conference, transfer, drop, hold and mute. In addition, it features a two-way speakerphone, a headset jack and an extra 10/100 Ethernet port for a co-located laptop or PC.
1616 IP Deskphone
With support for 16 line appearances, bridged appearances, or feature keys, the 1616 model is designed for users who monitor their own extensions in addition to other lines. It features a backlit display on a separately adjustable hinge, and like the 1608, it provides a headset jack and an extra 10/100 Ethernet port.
16CC Agent Deskphone
Built for call-center environments, the 16CC is a cost-effective deskphone that brings SIP and basic ACD (automatic call distribution) to the agent desktop.
Powerful communications for a small business budget SL1100 offers a wide-range of intuitive features that can be tailored to an individuals role. This customization enables your employees to be more efficient and productive, no matter their location.
Tailor communications to an individual's role for enhanced efficiency and productivity
SL1100 Digital Telephone
SL1100 IP Telephone
SMB Wireless IP DECT Handset (ML440)
Enhance User Telephony Experience so View the Full Portfolio of Cisco Desktop and Wireless LAN IP Phones
Take full advantage of converged voice and data networks while retaining the convenience and user-friendliness you expect from a business phone. Cisco can help improve productivity by meeting the telephony needs of users throughout your organization. Media endpoints in the innovative 7900 Series are designed to enhance the user’s experience.
Polycom IP Telephone
The Polycom difference
- A broad selection of easy to use, high-quality phones and applications for organizations of all sizes.
- Crystal-clear conversations thanks to the best audio quality in the industry.
- Seamless integration into a wide range of communications environments.
- Advanced features that streamline workflows and improve productivity.
4610 IP Telephone
The 4610 IP Office digital phone is a display telephone with advanced keypad features and built-in adapters for upgrades.